just found my new favorite song

• mad that no one is speaking about the rose on this forum like i am completely blown away?????? they are amazing

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If you have any questions about the Rose please don't hesitate to ask I was a BlackRose for a very long time and still enjoy so much of their stuff.

I totally do suggest Woosung's 'Lazy', and his mv 'Face' which featured drag queens, and more if you haven't already.

Love seeing The Rose mentioned here! 🖤

"Respect your efforts, Respect yourself".

AJ Lai liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 SURL liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 The Credit liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Chanwoo Bang replied to me. /893__Jung Daehyun liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Moon Jongup liked my comment ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse Liked my YT Comment (x2) ᡣ𐭩 Wyatt (ONF) hearted my fanletter (x2), Shinwon (PTG) hearted my fan letter, Hong Eunki hearted my Youtube comment (2024)

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They are so good live :pepe-sad:

• They're really great, here are a few of my fave songs from them

External Content open.spotify.com

ead47f74c3dc14bd46149812f2155b77.jpgImage ⁘ 007833105f6b7733cb4d3f8c61fa19ae.jpg3291b57d2612af71f190a448dba0c51c.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!