I'm going to my first fan sign for my birthday, can I bring my favourite album or will they give me the most recent one there? (OnlyOneOf)

• I am going to my first fan sign and my first concert since seeing One Republic in 2014.

I was wondering if I could bring my favourite album or if they will only give me their most recent release, 'Things I can't say, lOve'. Or will I have to purchase it before hand juts to be safe? I do have some questions to prepare for the fan-sign, and those little notes with questions on it you see at Korean fan signs. I'm trying to learn how to say, 'I enjoy your music, stay safe and happy' to. It's a bit hard but I'm willing to try.

I feel a little weird since my Mum is coming with me due to my anxiety and stuff lol, but I'm honestly pretty excited and wonder if I could bring it or not. I'm going to be spending 4 days in Vancouver, and hitting bucketlist places for my photography which I am so excited for as well.

Their latest release.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• They should have the details of what can be signed in the ticket information. And Google Translate has a button you can tap so you can hear the correct pronunciation. Click on the thumbnail to see the full shot; I've circled the speech button.

Google Translate.jpeg

• I think you can bring your album!

Someone said on WeVerse that it could be possible but to send an official email to Studio PAV first, so I'm def going to do that first before bringing it.

It would be so cool to get that album signed if I could though, I guess we will see .

Thanks for commenting 😊

• They should have the details of what can be signed in the ticket information. And Google Translate has a button you can tap so you can hear the correct pronunciation. Click on the thumbnail to see the full shot; I've circled the speech button.

Google Translate.jpeg

It works, just got off the bus now and will double check it in a bit. Thanks for commenting, 😊

• Someone said on WeVerse that it could be possible but to send an official email to Studio PAV first, so I'm def going to do that first before bringing it.

It would be so cool to get that album signed if I could though, I guess we will see .

Thanks for commenting 😊

that's good!

how did you get into your fan sign? I would be so nervous to see my favourite group irl

• that's good!

how did you get into your fan sign? I would be so nervous to see my favourite group irl

Hey! it was actually pretty simple since it was apart of their package, which I also believe they are doing for New York to. I ended up deciding to use a little bit of my Europe Savings Money to buy the VVIP ticket since I was already going to Vancouver with my Mum, and since it is happening a couple days after my birthday!

The VVIP gets you automatically into the fan sign, according to my ticket I'm #21 in the fan sign. It gets you a group photo with the members, + fan sign and poster, and HI Touch, and of course badge and lanyard.

Thankfully I didn't have to buy a ton of albums like Korea fan signs.

• Hey! it was actually pretty simple since it was apart of their package, which I also believe they are doing for New York to. I ended up deciding to use a little bit of my Europe Savings Money to buy the VVIP ticket since I was already going to Vancouver with my Mum, and since it is happening a couple days after my birthday!

The VVIP gets you automatically into the fan sign, according to my ticket I'm #21 in the fan sign. It gets you a group photo with the members, + fan sign and poster, and HI Touch, and of course badge and lanyard.

I'm just thankful I wasn't #1 at the fan sign, I would be sooo nervous loll

• Hey! it was actually pretty simple since it was apart of their package, which I also believe they are doing for New York to. I ended up deciding to use a little bit of my Europe Savings Money to buy the VVIP ticket since I was already going to Vancouver with my Mum, and since it is happening a couple days after my birthday!

Wow that's amazing! Have fun!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!