who is this Kino guy and why does he kinda serve

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

does he produce his own music? if so, he's pretty good.

hope he's the next pentagon member to debut solo

• Also Kino has already released a solo album prior to creating his own company.

Kino (키노) is a South Korean singer-songwriter and rapper under his own label, NAKED Company. He is a member of boy group PENTAGON.

He made his solo debut with the release of the special single "Pose" on August 9, 2022.

On December 15, news outlet MK Sports reported that Kino had established his own one-man record label NAKED.

with his own label I am assuming he'll be doing more solo work

butterbutterfly

he's super handsome :nervousk:

• He has been serving for YEARS! I forst heard for him thanks to this fancam

External Content youtu.be

• Now you have summoned a Uni (Universe!) within the chat lol, he's been my bias before I knew what a bias was cause I thought the same thing.

Yes!, 'Fashion Style' is officially his first comeback while 'Pose' is his official solo debut.

I'm always open to any questions you might have!, if you want, here's a couple links if you wanted to learn more about him, the artist thread and some of the articles are one's I have written. 😊

(Kpop map is under maintenance rn, but you should be able to still see these links. My pfp and name is 'BeBeCarat0'.)

This thread you can find all content he has done so far in 2024, including more about his own company he created called 'NAKED'. It has all SNS and Spotify listed to. Including some of my favourite performances of him with Pentagon and as a soloist.

Other:

[EXCLUSIVE] [INTERVIEW] "There’s a lot to come this year," Kino talks 'Fashion Style' and new chapter of his career, hints at solo tour
    Pentagon's Kino sings, "You are beautiful in your own skin," in his first single off his own label, NAKED. The song is a celebrati…
    www.allkpop.com

Pentagon's Kino launches solo agency NAKED
    Pentagon's Kino has established a one-person agency NAKED and has set off on a new journey, revealing a new profile.NAKED, Kino's agency, recently r…
    www.allkpop.com

https://www.kpopmap.com/pentagon-kino-makes-his-first-solo-comeback/

"Respect your efforts, Respect Yourself" - B.I Dance Practice Room Quote.

Seventeen ᡣ𐭩 Monsta X ᡣ𐭩 OnlyOneOf ᡣ𐭩 EPEX ᡣ𐭩 Mino ᡣ𐭩 Dabin ᡣ𐭩 Colde ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse Liked my YT Comment (x2) ᡣ𐭩 Wyatt (ONF) hearted my fanletter (x2), Shinwon (PTG) hearted my fan letter, Hong Eunki hearted my Youtube comment (2024)

• If you don't want to check out the thread, here is his latest SoundCloud demo upload, and Spotify releases. 😊

If I remember correctly, on a WeVerse livestream I believe he said his pfp is his painting.

Latest Demo.

External Content soundcloud.com

His SoundCloud. https://soundcloud.com/knnovat…m_campaign=social_sharing

His Spotify.

External Content open.spotify.com

"Respect your efforts, Respect Yourself" - B.I Dance Practice Room Quote.

Seventeen ᡣ𐭩 Monsta X ᡣ𐭩 OnlyOneOf ᡣ𐭩 EPEX ᡣ𐭩 Mino ᡣ𐭩 Dabin ᡣ𐭩 Colde ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse Liked my YT Comment (x2) ᡣ𐭩 Wyatt (ONF) hearted my fanletter (x2), Shinwon (PTG) hearted my fan letter, Hong Eunki hearted my Youtube comment (2024)

• Thank you for the context! I will definitely be keeping an eye on him.

So he paints too? He's super talented!

He definitely has so much potential as a soloist. I rarely care this much about solos of members of groups I don't stan or follow, but he caught my attention. He seems to have a very clear vision for himself as soloist and that is a good omen. Looking forward for more music releases. :eyes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!