DON’T REPLY I SAW A THREAD LIKE THIS AND I DIDN’T KNOW IT EXSITED

• Mine has gotta be P.E

Every other class is straight ass no cap

But P.E is the best class there ain’t no telling me nothing like every other class is ass but not P.E and that’s straight facts on my momma

Like idek how ppl can fcking hate on P.E, like it’s the best and most entertaining class I have ever had

P.E is literally the class for me ima athlete so ig that kinda makes sense but idek

If you like any other class other than P.E you can gtfo

P.E is like one of the only classes that im actually good at without cheating like I have never gotten no bad grade in P.E

P.E is literally fun asf the only thing that pissed me off the most, was my 6th grade P.E teacher

sweaty ass obese ass perv ass middle age ass unfit ass don’t even deserve to be a gym teacher ass you needa exercise ass ho

Like I wanted to fcking shoot his ass, he was fcking annoying asf and always be looking at fcking young girls like that’s fcking disgusting but luckily he got his ass fired and we gotta new teacher that was waaaayyyyy better like, we didn’t have to listen to dumb dumb bubble gum boring ass country music in P.E no more we could actually listen to fire music for once, so yeah that was good

But yeah P.E is the best subject no cap straight facts

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• QiongqiongHua

Changed the title of the thread from “Favourite school subject?” to “DON’T REPLY I SAW A THREAD LIKE THIS AND I DIDN’T KNOW IT EXSITED”.
  • My favorite is definitely newspaper. We have a 2 hour block period, and so far we’ve had an m&m party, cookie cake party, cupcake party, and popcorn party in that class. (Which we did outside cuz of covid.)

"무중력으로 다시 수면으로 떠오를 때, 나는 다른 사람이되는 상상을한다" - 쿠사나기 모토코 (1995)

• Well my PE teacher was very strict, we always started class with a 15 minute jog, and if we didn't do it in absolute silence, she added an extra 10 minutes each time..... there were times when we almost jogged during the whole class

Also with my less than 150 cm hight some exercises were pretty difficult for example for the uneven bars I had to be lift up to reach them since no matter how I tried to jump I just cannot reached them enough to get a grip on them ..... neverthless I tried my best so I never had a bad grade

I see the neccesity of PE but I wish they would made it more fun for the students, they should make the students like the exercises not hate them

Anyways, my favourite subject was Biology, at least we learned some worthwhile things that actually comes handy in life (also some chemistry and Physyscs also worth the time)

• My favorite is definitely newspaper. We have a 2 hour block period, and so far we’ve had an m&m party, cookie cake party, cupcake party, and popcorn party in that class. (Which we did outside cuz of covid.)

that sounds so fun!

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!