Just like AAA and SMA, Golden Disc Award is also full with empty seat...

• I can't with Hyunjin shading SBS

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• I think there is just too many end of the year events. They get good numbers on their youtube channels but the vast majority of people who are going to pay for tickets are not going to pay to go to every award show and end of the year concert.

A reason SMA flopped so bad is that almost everyone chose to buy only the ticket of either SMA or Blue Dragon. Everyone thinks Blue Dragon is the better seller one because of aespa but got canceled still.

• Honestly, KMA is the only really prestigious one. K-pop acts don't get invited to the KMA's that much though.

They do get invited. But kpop acts don’t take it seriously. The president of kma shared in an interview once that mostly popular kpop acts either sends their manager or one member to retrieve their award.

That’s why he was completely shocked when all of BTS turned up. Kpop acts only want to go to places where they are receiving big awards or getting big spotlights. And KMA is none of that

• I actually always love gda, they have one of the best performances and camerawork

That stadium is very big so not surprised it wasn't filled, tho I think it was fair amount for award show

• There's one reason these Award shows don't sell out and have viewership... But most of you won't admit it

Let’s be honest - had BTS been in attendance, all those venues would have sold out. ARMYs don’t care if they only sing 2-3 or 4 songs, they will still buy the tickets to see them.

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

despite their solid lineup with multiple top group performing on the same night, the GDA also failed to filled up all the seats.

its time for all these award shows to just stay in Korea or Japan

Big-4 in Internet: millions of sales, streams, views
    Big-4 in reality: all together can't gather a single stage

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!