Analyzing Kpop

• Since I have started paying attention to Kpop, I noticed that there are what seems like thousands of YouTube videos analyzing everything Kpop idols do from their videos and lyrics to their dancing, singing, makeup, fashion, etc. Even the companies they work for are analyzed. I have never seen any other genre analyzed to death like Kpop is. Why not just enjoy the music and videos rather than analyzing them? Can someone explain why there is this need to analyze Kpop and not just enjoy it?

• Since I have started paying attention to Kpop, I noticed that there are what seems like thousands of YouTube videos analyzing everything Kpop idols do from their videos and lyrics to their dancing, singing, makeup, fashion, etc. Even the companies they work for are analyzed. I have never seen any other genre analyzed to death like Kpop is. Why not just enjoy the music and videos rather than analyzing them? Can someone explain why there is this need to analyze Kpop and not just enjoy it?

Why not just enjoy kpop instead of analyzing why people analyze kpop🤓

• because each kpop act is like a team formed by companies, the genre is more closer to team sports business like football/basketball rather than music.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!