[Pann] ROSE DID NOT RENEW WITH YG

• AVvXsEgR-O0prp7fBwaIEvA90GiM8GzEn9YelFi0HRQmwJmFAhpR22egp0Nr7aMs7kAb_D1OrV9mFljpu3O20H8DD9rAf4FQqRWDRQp5UGCBGLcyZkKrw-RtuQTZQS0VpPruT9aHMD9N7Lrc3GHy3tWOOTMkk1XEltc0UMyRB-vr_1ZWC4bcAamr6B4r0VnLnWc

I’m seriously f*cking happy…..

I will be able to hear more of Rose’s voice now

I’m f*cking anticipating Rose’s solo album next year..

Chaeng-ah, do everything you want from solo, collab, OST and variety showㅠ

post response:

[+183][-21]

1. [+48, -3]

This is the right thing to do. It was f*cking f*cked up how everyone claimed that Rose stayed alone in YGㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why would she stay alone in a company that stores their main vocals in the basement?

2. [+36, -4]

I think that she may go overseas? There were talks about her hanging out with the Columbia Record CEO too no? I feel like we’ll hear about Rose’s solo album soon! I’m f*cking anticipating it

3. [+31, -4]

I’ll support you, Rose

4. [+31, -1]

I’m a fan of another boy group but I hope they give Rose a lot of music promotions, congrats congrats

5. [+29, -1]

Seeing how Rose met with so many foreign music PR people overseas as soon as the contract renewal news were out, she must’ve been building her connections. I’m seriously looking forward to next year

BlinkTaglist

• The moment you say no...

But tonight, I'll be the happiest girl in the world

You'll see like it doesn't matter

Tonight, I'll be the happiest girl in the world

You'll see like it never happened

:lighter-pepe:

• I hope we hear a different side of her. I've always loved her voice the most in BP, and genuinely I think if she works with the right producers, her solo work will be amazing. I'm so happy she didn't re-sign with YG.

I always believed that out of all the BP members she had the most potential to grow in her artistry and as a musician. She always seemed the most happiest and involved in the music making process. So i think she will shine even more now that her solo stuff is no longer tied to YG

• It was very surprising when it was rumoured that she had renewed with YG. I'm glad it's not true.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The biggest question here is which company will she go? Another big 4 companies? Jennie's company or she will open her owns?

Or she will going to IU's company which I can see the huge possibility there...

• The biggest question here is which company will she go? Another big 4 companies? Jennie's company or she will open her owns?

Or she will going to IU's company which I can see the huge possibility there...

The yg announcement the other day, for what their word is worth, implied all four girls are starting their own agencies.

• How things went with all of the group’s solo offerings, I don’t blame her.

By K-Pop standards, she’d probably have at least two mini albums by now. By western norms, at least an EP and “standard (full)” album.

She'll have the best solo work if she signs with a western agency.

I think if she can find a producer to partner with as a creative collaborator..someone she feels very comfortable with in a creative process where it just “flows”, that could create good momentum for her as a songwriter.

If Rosé wants to co-write with someone, she should consider Chantal Kreviazuk.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!