Can 2 survival-shows work when they get aired at the same time?

• OK so this question came to my mind after I saw something on Twitter

The thing:

• Produce 101 Japan season 2 will air for the first time on April 1st. They are finding another boygroup
    • The Japanese rapper SKY-HI who has his own agency since September 2020 is also running a survival-show called "THE FIRST" to find a boygroup too. The show will first ever air on April 2nd

Now I wonder: Can it work out when 2 such similiar survival shows air at the same time? I mean from how I know survival shows they will run for at least 2 months or even 3 and this means even tho they might air on different programs and different days the time window is almost being the same so...

What would you say?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• it seems to working well in China with Youth with You and Produce Camp

funny moments, sad moments, interactions between trainees and mentors, or performances are sometimes trending on Weibo in same time :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!