[theqoo] TAYLOR SWIFT'S STAGGERING CARBON FOOTPRINT WAS REVEALED YESTERDAY

• [theqoo] TAYLOR SWIFT'S STAGGERING CARBON FOOTPRINT WAS REVEALED YESTERDAY

Taylor Swift's infamous private jet overuse is back on the chopping block again

AVvXsEgSFCw-kPOn3n_P9axZQXyKgWTp0OwJ-u3ceC1tFu_qY3TiPtK0tEoKKc3D31gmkkRzT3t4s_NxtsKVF8TXMd9tVAajGsdds0f5k-0OmJOYY8SPoEXMKu8XAa9doM_NdxIDcpj7423vaMn3kJbuMLv6N7GMx7FbQure1VF_S_0HPi66m7Fbdvt9P28LGoE=w608-h640
    To put it in perspective, Taylor Swift's constant use of private jets to see her boyfriend on tour over the past three months has resulted in a carbon footprint of 138 tons.

To give you an idea of what 138 tons of carbon emissions looks like over three months:
    A typical car in the U.S. emits one ton of carbon in three months.
    A typical American emits 16 tons of carbon over the course of a year.
    A typical South Korean emits 12.7 tons of carbon in a year (as of 2020)
    To reverse 138 tons of carbon emissions, it would take approximately 2,300 trees to grow for 10 years.

original post: here

1. She's freaking trashㅋㅋ Why ask us commoners to reduce our carbon footprint?

2. I really like her song but she's a detestable human

3. I hate this. Does she think that the earth is hers?

4. We need to get rid of celebrities

5. She should lower it down a bit. She's so selfish and egoistical. It's because people still stan her despite all of this that she's just doing whatever she wants

6. Wow... seriously freaking oba. She still hasn't changed

7. I don't know about her other scandals but she really needs to change this...... sigh... is she using the earth alone? F*cking b*tch

8. I'm so diligent in using my tumbler but it barely changes anything in the end^^ Seriously, I f*cking hate her

9. Is it because so many Taylor's fans have a victim mentality? They are unable to stand any criticismㅋㅋㅋ

10. It's not even because of her work. Her relationships are really the #1 priority to her. What's there to shield her for?

[theqoo] TAYLOR SWIFT'S STAGGERING CARBON FOOTPRINT WAS REVEALED YESTERDAY
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

• i mean im sure shes not the only millionaire doing this but it did cross my mind she was always jetting around

that is true...but the only reason why it's being covered is because of how vocal she is about climate change/environmentalism...and how much of a hypocrite she is considering this is the second time she's been called out for her excess use of her private jet.

• We have to live on this dirt rock long after Taylor Swift fades from relevancy

i'd be complaining if there is a solution. we have already started this slow death and there's no stopping it. But i assure you it won't be anytime soon. we are talking thousands of years here maybe more. maybe less if we are unlucky.

• i'd be complaining if there is a solution. we have already started this slow death and there's no stopping it. But i assure you it won't be anytime soon. we are talking thousands of years here maybe more. maybe less if we are unlucky.

Hmm I'm pretty sure in 20 years noone is gonna be able to go outside during the summertime where i live

• She's the pinnacle of getting away with things simply because of her status and whiteness.

I don't know what's going with Swift, but I DO know it can't be THAT good to fly all over town/country. 😂🤔🙄

Also, did we abruptly forget she dated Matty "Festisher" Healy for a short time? 🤢🤮

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!