I predicted New Jeans and FiftyFifty Cupid's success like 4 years ago

• I rememeber I was arguing with blinks as usual and somebody was saying that BP's music is "western friendly" unlike Twice to which I said:

"Whaaat??Bruh, Skrillex was popular like 10 years ago, it is over, people like chill music nowadays, Kpop groups need to do some chill stuff to hit the mainstream. BP ain't it"

And of course, I was wishing it would be Twice doing that, silly me, right? :violinist-pepe: Fucking JYP man :pepe-shame:

Like one thing is being out of trend, Kpop in general is out of trend, I made the comment in 2019 and it is 2023 now. So it took Hybe like 4 years. But being out of trend for at least a decade? That's where JYP is. Honestly, they are soo off, it is impossible, almost like they live in a parallel world.

But anyways, congrats to NJ and FiftyFifty for succeeding and I should clearly be the one running JYP, not that clown :pepe-shrug:

• Can't wait for Twice 2024 comeback with a 2015ish boy group song reject and Jihyo going on varieties and gushing about fighting over that song like she did with Set Me Free and her solo :pepe-in-bed:

Changed the title of the thread from “But I fucking predicted New Jeans and FiftyFifty Cupid's success like 4 years ago” to “I predicted New Jeans and FiftyFifty Cupid's success like 4 years ago”.
  • aint it easier to not swear in your title? Less words, I promise.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!