Babymonster RAMI is such a really good performer. Cannot believe how underrated she is.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Great stage presence in my opinion. Not to mention how powerful she is as a vocalist.

Idk if she raps? That would make her an all-rounder.

PD: I kinda hated this song at first now I really like it... ;(

• she issss, what a solid vocalist & dancer, her skills are also shown here

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• She is! Her vocals are loud and clear plus she is a strong performer. Haram and chiquita were the most memorable after watching MV for the first time, but now I keep coming back for Asa's rap (:sweat:). And everytime I do, I am like damn haram you can sing really well.

I wish there were music show performances to see them on stage.

Also I keep forgetting they named her Rami...after reading the title I was like who? :facepalm:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!