[BTS CONTENT] BTS have the 2nd shortest time of 군백기 (hiatus due to military service) among male idol groups

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Does any AKP ARMY know who the first is? But I agree with OP. BTS are still in their prime years and even on hiatus are still the most streamed group on YouTube+Spotify and even locally still the best-performing bg/3rd gen group on Circle. Also, their soloists could have gone on to release more hit albums but prioritized the group first before anything.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Does any AKP ARMY know who the first is? But I agree with OP. BTS are still in their prime years and even on hiatus are still the most streamed group on YouTube+Spotify and even locally still the best-performing bg/3rd gen group on Circle. Also, their soloists could have gone on to release more hit albums but prioritized the group first before anything.

From what I found it's a group called ONF

They all enlisted in December 2021 (different days)

• From what I found it's a group called ONF

And they even all performed together (their 6th member is a Japanese member that didn't need to enlist)

ONF shows why it's good for a boy group to enlist in mandatory military  service together | allkpop

External Content www.youtube.com

• From what I found it's a group called ONF

I'm being 100% honest when I say I never heard of them. :skull:

Well good for them, they got it out of the way with nothing to lose I take it?

It is ONF, all their Korean members were 94/95 liners and ended up enlisting together.

• And when u factor in the fact that 7/7 members have to enlist since they're all korean and there's a 5!! year gap between the oldest and youngest member

BTS are really one of a kind :pepelove1:

Made of a different cloth for real. Nothing that they have achieved is based on luck or privilege, it is due to their sheer passion, talent, determination, effort and most importantly character which is reflected in their love for their fans and for each other, which they have displayed yet again by doing this. This is why every thing that they have achieved is so so deserved.

• Made of a different cloth for real. Nothing that they have achieved is based on luck or privilege, it is due to their sheer passion, talent, determination, effort and most importantly character which is reflected in their love for their fans and for each other, which they have displayed yet again by doing this. This is why every thing that they have achieved is so so deserved.

fr over 10 years in the business and you can see they're still so passionate about their art

ead47f74c3dc14bd46149812f2155b77.jpgImage ⁘ 007833105f6b7733cb4d3f8c61fa19ae.jpg3291b57d2612af71f190a448dba0c51c.jpg

• Even with all of them enlisting inside exactly 1 year, they have managed to keep at least one of them with us for FESTA....

Honestly I was personally a bit skeptical with how they will manage solo activities of all the members while also enlisting and coming back by 2025 because there's 7 of them with huge age gap between the oldest and the youngest. But BTS as always know what they are saying and what they are doing. Shows the passion and love of the members towards each other and BTS. You can confidently say that no one loves BTS and members more than themselves :borahae:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!