Why Dreamcatcher seems to have lost all their fans ??

• I also agree, ESG is probably not on the list of top things kpop fans care about...

It is not a out fans caring about it, but it is a thing that affects it behind the door imo. Not to the same extent as Hollywood entertainment tho, thankfully.

Also another thing about DC is a pretty toxic fandom. I didn't expect such a fandom from such relatively small groups going into it tbh. Just after 2 months of following DC twitter I unfollowed everyone. It is full of perverts and shippers.

• Same. I used to listen Dreamcatcher more than anything, but latest comebacks did not sustain quality they used to have.

• I think they are one of those groups where a huge percentage of their fans are casuals, multis etc, compared to groups who have way more hardcore fans.

These types of fans love songs of many different groups. As long as they like a group's songs, that group is fine. Yet, they will not support when a group releases a song they don't like, unlike hardcore fans who usually do at least stream/buy the album. Instead the casual fans will just check out and hype the songs of another group, as they have no particular loyalty to any of these groups.

This is not me dragging those fans. I am a bit like that as well with girl groups, where I like a group as long as I like their songs, but they quickly disappear from my radar after 2 or more comebacks I didn't enjoy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!