[GIRL GROUP PERFORMANCES EDITION] Melon vs MAMA 2023

• In your opinion, which award serve the best girl group's performances?

personally, i feel disappointed with Melon, they be giving 10 minutes for girl group but the remix is beyond awful especially IVE & Newjeans and not gonna lie, the stage look dull

on the other hand, MAMA have better girl group performances like queen GIDLE literally serving & Somi is slaying but its way too short

in your opinion, which award serve the best girl group's performances?

MMA

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

MAMA

• Melon was better

Kiss of Life, STAYC and aespa slayed

Ive slowed down version of IAM if I remember well was a bit no, no...

but I liked that dance part with La Chica

on MAMA fans didn't do shit when Idle wanted to chant "queencard" together

I think most problematic thing this year was that when they announced first line ups for both Melon Music Awards and MAMA they were mostly filled with boy groups

you could see together that half of fans got NCT Dream lightsticks

• MAMA, both Gidle and LSRF eat, wished the performances were longer (but in general i think these are the 4th gen top ggs with the best stage presence and just happened to perform at the same show) and the gg collab killed it

Kiss of life did very well in MMA tho, i didn't paid much attention to them but i should do more

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!