Dont ever believe anyone who says the corona vaccines are unsafe

• You need to take them for the good of everyone’s families and communities. The only way this will be over with is when everyone is vaccinated. Side effects happens but it’s in a small number of cases. Dont listen to alarmists or conspiracy theorists. You need the vaccine to have your cells produce a lot hemophilic spike proteins and it should be flowing all over your circulatory system. That’s the only way to be safe from corona

• I'm guessing you know someone who doesn't want the vaccine. SAME and no matter how much I try to convince them, it doesn't work.

There is way too much conspiracy theories and propaganda in my country. Too many people are brainwashed and it's soooo sad.

ღ Sulli

Changed the title of the thread from “Dont fucking ever believe anyone who says the corona vaccines are unsafe” to “Dont ever believe anyone who says the corona vaccines are unsafe”.
  • My mum recently got hers but last month when I got mine she heard a couple of people she knew who got sick after taking it and she saw some people spread fake info and she was SCARED af about me getting it. What if I get complications, what if i get severe reaction, what if it fails in protecting me and so on. At one point she didn't want me to get it until a ton of other people got it to make sure there was nothing wrong.

Thankfully she's ok with it now but my mum who knows I'm vulnerable and how much I need it was swayed for a while because of the fake news about the vaccines.

People who are anti Vax or don't follow basic precautions like wearing a fucking mask are dangers to society

• Even if you get a bad reaction, and most people don't, the worst that happens is you get flu-like symptoms for the next few days. FEW. Talk to people who've had corona, and some still get terrible fatigue after MONTHS. So yes, get the vaccine if you can.

My parents just got their second jabs, and I feel so much better knowing they're safe (-ish, there's a whole science thing here but let's not go into that). So if you can get the vaccine, don't just do it for you, Do it for the people who love you and want to make sure you're safe.

• You have a truely ligitimate point as I've had the coronavirus myself.

I was bedridden in a hospital for 2 WEEKS and I coughed up mucus every 10 minutes. I felt like it was the end of my life. After I recovered, I developed asthma since my lungs were severely weakened by the effects of covid and it still gives me problems.

I don't want others to go through the shit I went through and with the vaccine, that can be a reality.

Yes, people do recover from covid.. but there are life long effects and permanent scars that we can't let go unnoticed.

The bottom line is:

Wear your mask, stay 6 feet apart, wash your hands, and get the vaccine if it's available to you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!