If the conversation is about TALENT, only one current gen girl group should be mentioned

• yeah but they don't get as much clout and promos from being in big companies like yg, hybe, sm etc...

I just wanted to make sure you knew they're not from a nugu company :sweat:

Their company has some of the biggest artists in Japan signed to their label, and it's even publicly traded.

I don't know if XG will ever get big in Korea, but their popularity in the West isn't insignificant

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• they are under avex right?

korea... doubt it since they are all japanese and you know they won't wholeheartedly accept them... but glad they found popularity elsewhere!

• Hi,

They are EXTREMELY TALENTED. They were at HITC in NY and the crowd definitely knew who they were. They sang along and got a huge pop.

Regarding their rap line - they actually rap rap.

They got style, flow, delivery and stage presence.

I listen to a sh1t ton of rap music and I'm telling you, aside from the lyrics (they only contribute not write outright) they clear!!!

They are talented FRFR.

I'll just leave this right here:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!