HOT TAKE: PARK BOM AND ROSE DO NOT SOUND ALIKE.

• They really don't. YG obviously wanted a singer that had that unique tone of voice like park bom but like Rose sounds nothing like park bom. at all. Rose sounds like an indie singer, and the way YG forced that singing voice on her is a crime. i want to hear rose deep voice. plz.

evidence one:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the way she switches to the aegyo voice..LOLLLL

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• They really don't. YG obviously wanted a singer that had that unique tone of voice like park bom but like Rose sounds nothing like park bom. at all. Rose sounds like an indie singer, and the way YG forced that singing voice on her is a crime. i want to hear rose deep voice. plz.

evidence one:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the way she switches to the aegyo voice..LOLLLL

i can't believe you used that anti video... no one is one dimensional and that video proves nothing

• i can't believe you used that anti video... no one is one dimensional and that video proves nothing

how is it an anti video? and there are multiple videos of rose speaking in a deeper tone before debut. it's not a bad thing lol her voice is still her voice still but it is not her natural tone.

• how is it an anti video?

i remember being it used to prove she has " fake voice" and hated that.

also yes yg probably DID influence rosé's voice, there is no doubt they want their singers to be more " unique" . but i feel like rosé is growing into her own voice and what works for her. also she definitely sounds nothing like bom, i agree on that part.

• i remember being it used to prove she has " fake voice" and hated that.

also yes yg probably DID influence rosé's voice, there is no doubt they want their singers to be more " unique" . but i feel like rosé is growing into her own voice and what works for her. also she definitely sounds nothing like bom, i agree on that part.

but the actual video isn't an anti video. and the same thing with park bom, when you sing in a certain way for too long you can't return back to your old voice, that is what happened to park bom, that's why she can't sing like this anymore:

The high pitched voice rose uses is now stuck with her forever because the vocal trainers wanted her to use the same technique as park bom and now she can't return to her predebut deep vocals.

• but the actual video isn't an anti video. and the same thing with park bom, when you sing in a certain way for too long you can't return back to your old voice, that is what happened to park bom, that's why she can't sing like this anymore:

The high pitched voice rose uses is now stuck with her forever because the vocal trainers wanted her to use the same technique as park bom and now she can't return to her predebut deep vocals.

but she works and she's finding her own style now so it's all good

• but the actual video isn't an anti video. and the same thing with park bom, when you sing in a certain way for too long you can't return back to your old voice, that is what happened to park bom, that's why she can't sing like this anymore:

Bom still sounds the same

The same textured grainy unique voice

Bom didnt change her sound to be UNIQUE

instead she uses more of her CHEST instead of MIXING

which is very strenuous to the voice over time

Thats why SM singers sound the same in hitting high notes

From Taeyeon to Seohyun to Ningning which is through MIXING or less dominant on pushy chest

• That does not explain her voice deteriorating. sorry

Stop the narrative with Rosè was forced by their vocal coach lol

She admitted it herself that it’s her OWN DECISION, she’s a STYLISTIC singer

She isnt going to apply OPERATIC singing

again she SELF-CONFESSED that her tone now is because of her OWN decision

• Have you ever thought that YG told her to say that?

• That does not explain her voice deteriorating. sorry

The stupidity

Where in my post did I say that's the reason why her voice detoriated

There’s a lot of factors

There are a lot of singers who change their tone yet still have the voice intact

From Beyonce to Sarah Geronimo

Both of them CHANGE TONES a LOT

Especially Sarah G yet she has longevity and healthy voice

Mariah is a NUMBER 1 technical singer

Yet her voice detoriated? Why? Isnt techniques supposed to make your voice last longer by your logic?

Surprised?

• Have you ever thought that YG told her to say that?

Not a BTS stan acting like a know it all and basing opinions from non-fans

So whatever the idols say about themselves, you say it’s because of the company?

So whatever your oppa says its because big hit told them to? Lol

• Surprised about what? Park bom and those people are all different. Her voice turned that way because she wasn't trained right?

• Surprised about what? Park bom and those people are all different. Her voice turned that way because she wasn't trained right?

You said Park Bom was FORCED to CHANGE TONE that cause voice detoriation

Which isnt true

TONAL CHANGE isnt the cause of VOICE DETORIATION

Particularly with Park Bom who sounded the same

It’s like saying Xtina damaged her voice because she forced her tone to sound dark when her chest tone or natural voice is light

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!