TODAY IN KPOP: Teo Leaves DKB, BTOB leaves Cube, Pentagon's Hongseok Leaves Cube

• Teo i'm disappointed in

the rest

HALLELUJAH, TAKE THAT SHIT CUBE YOU BISHES

F-OqnPdaYAAwb1P.jpg

Rough Trans:

Hello, we're Cube Entertainment. I would like to express my official position regarding BTOB's future activities. We discussed carefully with the members for a long time ahead of the expiration of BTOB's second exclusive contract, and as a result, we decided not to sign a re-contract under mutual agreement. With this, Cube Entertainment, BTOB Seo Eunkwang, Lee Minhyuk, Lee Changsub, Lim Hyunsik, Peniel, and Yook Sungjae are wrapping up their 11-year companionship. BTOB, which debuted on March 21, 2012, has established itself as a boy group representing the third generation of K-pop with its outstanding singing skills and music loved by the public. I would like to thank BTOB for their proud performance as a member of Cube Entertainment for a long time, and MELODY for always being supportive of BTOB. Unfortunately, the relationship between Cube Entertainment and BTOB has come to an end here, but I will sincerely support the new growth and shining future of BTOB members with endless possibilities. Please show your unwavering love to BTOB who is starting another journey. Thank you, CUBE

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

F-OqqLjaYAAymSQ.jpg

Rough Trans:

Hello, we're Cube Entertainment. First, I'd like to say thank you to UNIVERSE for loving and caring about PENTAGON. We would like to convey the official position of Cube Entertainment and Pentagon member Hong Seok regarding the termination of the exclusive contract. We had a sufficient discussion and conversation about Hong Seok's future activities, and as a result, we decided to terminate the exclusive contract under mutual consultation. We are grateful for Hong Seok's hard work, who debuted as Pentagon in 2016 and showed his passion and talent generously as a member of Cube Entertainment, and we will look forward to and cheer for Hong Seok's even more brilliant leap forward. Please leave Cube Entertainment and give warm support and encouragement for Hong Seok of Pentagon, who is starting anew. Thank you, CUBE

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Screenshot_3.png

Rough Trans:

Hello, we're Brave Entertainment. First of all, I would like to say that I am sorry to tell you unpleasant news to the fans who support Dark B (DKB). The company confirmed on October 30 that its artist Theo was caught drunk driving by police and revoked his license. We informed Mr. Theo that drunk driving is absolutely unacceptable for any reason, and after careful discussion with the parties, we accepted his opinion that it could not harm the group and decided to leave the team. Mr. Theo is deeply reflecting on his under-maturity behavior. As we feel the seriousness and responsibility of this issue, we will do our best to manage and educate our artists. I apologize again for causing concern to the fans. In the future, Dark B plans to reorganize the team into an eight-member system and continue its activities. We will generously support Dark B to return to more mature music and stage. We ask for your unwavering love and interest to the eight Dark B members who are doing their best for their comeback despite difficult situations.

Screenshot_4.png

Rough Trans:

Hello, I'm Teo. First of all, I'm sorry to those of you who must have felt a great sense of disillusionment over the incendiary incident. It was an irresponsible act to abandon the love and support you sent me. Above all, I'm sorry for causing inconvenience to the members and many staff who are working hard to prepare for the comeback with my mature actions. I will leave the team as of today (November 6th) so that my clothes don't harm the members. I once again bow down to everyone who has sent me a lot of love so far. I will reflect deeply and self-reflect from now on.

• Brave Entertainment isn't the best company and I only hear bad things from fans. There's an article on him getting caught drunk driving but no idea if its true, that sucks.

I started to listen to Missing you by BTOB recently, they have good tracks and their fans are so nice. I'm sure they'll do well

"Respect your efforts, Respect Yourself" - B.I Dance Practice Room Quote.

Seventeen ᡣ𐭩 Monsta X ᡣ𐭩 OnlyOneOf ᡣ𐭩 EPEX ᡣ𐭩 Mino ᡣ𐭩 Dabin ᡣ𐭩 Colde ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse ᡣ𐭩 Penomeco ᡣ𐭩 homezone ᡣ𐭩 Wyatt (ONF) hearted my fanletter (x2), Shinwon (PTG) hearted my fan letter, Hong Eunki hearted my Youtube comment (2024)

• Brave Entertainment isn't the best company and I only hear bad things from fans. There's an article on him getting caught drunk driving but no idea if its true, that sucks.

I started to listen to Missing you by BTOB recently, they have good tracks and their fans are so nice. I'm sure they'll do well

well it's true he wrote a letter himself.

and BTOB will be fine as long as CUBE doesn't pull a BEAST on them...but i'm not holding my breath

fuck cube

• [공식] 펜타곤 홍석, 큐브엔터테인먼트와 전속계약 해지 - 스타데일리뉴스
    [스타데일리뉴스=황규준 기자] 펜타곤 홍석이 큐브엔터테인먼트와의 전속계약을 해지했다.큐브엔터테인먼트는 펜타곤 홍석과 향후 활동에 대해 충분한 논의와 대화를 나눴고 상호 협의하에 전속계약을 종료하기로...
    www.stardailynews.co.kr

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!