James Lee (former Royal Pirates) is getting married to videographer Fafa (BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS INCOMING)

james-lee-2.jpg

james-lee-6.jpg

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• He's so handsome :pathead:

He had a photoshoot with Jessica and I'd never shipped any two people harder

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• He's so handsome :pathead:

He had a photoshoot with Jessica and I'd never shipped any two people harder

He's been dating his gf for years (most of his fans knew it) so I didn't ship him with J because that would be so weird, knowing full well he's in a happy and committed monogamous relationship, but I get why people who don't know would love that visual combo - just two gorgeous people in a gorgeous photoshoot.

mKl7Ghm.png

• He's been dating his gf for years (most of his fans knew it) so I didn't ship him with J because that would be so weird, knowing full well he's in a happy and committed monogamous relationship, but I get why people who don't know would love that visual combo - just two gorgeous people in a gorgeous photoshoot.

Yeah all I knew was be used to be in a band, lost his hand, got it reattached and became a famous producer.

On some super hero shit

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• Yeah all I knew was be used to be in a band, lost his hand, got it reattached and became a famous producer.

On some super hero shit

He is a true fighter and deserves good things, yes!

mKl7Ghm.png

• Long time no hearing about him

I remember how he left the band and it was said it was probably due to his accidant. Like he got 3 or so surgeries when he was still in the band which caused him to play the keyboard instead of bass since his hand was too weak for that. When the band disbanded he became a solo artist but I only remember the song he did with former U-KISS Kevin, later on he said he had like 8 surgeries in total and would still feel constant pain in his hand. Than I never heard of him again

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Wow, that's fantastic news for James Lee and Fafa! It's always heartwarming to hear about love stories unfolding. Reminds me of my cousin's wedding last summer. The moment they exchanged vows, you could feel the love in the air. And speaking of capturing beautiful moments, I recently came across some stunning wedding photos on a website called https://alinadelfinowedding.com/ . It's amazing how talented photographers can freeze those special moments in time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!