Y'all Missing Out

• Just this old fart giving an idol recommendation. Today I am recommending Leo from Vixx.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Leo is great in these as well, Im not a fan of Ravi tho lol

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• I also recommend the group :ooo-bee:

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• I LOVE VIXX AND LEO'S MY BIAS finally someone talking about them :holding-back-tears:;(;(;(

Sometimes us oldies crawl out from under the rocks.

He really looks good in the music show performance for mcountdown as well :holding-back-tears:

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• I miss vixx so much, newbies don’t know abt them anymore man.

I feel like most people who are into kpop now joined during the pandemic. Like im really surprised at some of the big groups they don't know smh.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Sometimes us oldies crawl out from under the rocks.

He really looks good in the music show performance for mcountdown as well :holding-back-tears:

he is so beautiful it's insane

This contains an image of:

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• he is so beautiful it's insane

Yah, also the 4 members have been posting content together on the main channel for like the past few weeks (no English subs tho X( ) I feel like they may comeback soon.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• I feel like most people who are into kpop now joined during the pandemic. Like im really surprised at some of the big groups they don't know smh.

K-pop was a more tight knit thing back in those days. Lots more causal listeners that enjoyed all groups not just their favs lol.

• Yah, also the 4 members have been posting content together on the main channel for like the past few weeks (no English subs tho X( ) I feel like they may comeback soon.

I hope so! I miss seeing them on stage so much.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• I hope so! I miss seeing them on stage so much.

Yeah, I think their stages are one of their best aspects. A lot of aspects that made them really unique are prob way more common now, but their concepts and stages really made them stand out from what other groups were doing at the time.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• he is so beautiful it's insane

Ohh here have some more photos

Pin by 💌Mbb💌 Follow My Instagram 🐰 on Vixx ~ Leo ❤️ | Vixx, Leo, Kiat  fotografi

81 ideas de LEO | VIXX | vixx, leo, oppas

LEO Releases 3rd Mini Album Piano Man Op. 9, and

Vixx Leo Pics (@VixxLeoPics) / X

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Renjun Huang GIF - Renjun Huang Nct Dream GIFs

I had to put a kpop modern hanbok pic since that was a trend they popularized/started. I can't remember if they started the colored contacts trend as well.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• While he is a talented vocalist, the tone of his voice just grates on me. Kind of like Chen from Exo.

Perfectly understandable reason for not being a fan of someone. I have heard other people say that his voice isn't something that appeals to them as well.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• I really like Beautiful Liar.

and well... VIXX's Scentist is the reason why I have wanted to read Perfume by Patrick Süskind. (the song and music video was actually inspired by that book)

Perfume is an interesting subject, but I kind of feel like its a waste of money lol.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!