Rate this performance out of 10

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And what is your impression of them?

• 8.5/10

i hate the song, but looking just at the performance aspect they're better performers than a lot of other idols. grove in their dance moves, expressions and good delivery of lines. one stuck out to me as a little weaker of a performer than the others, but not overwhelmingly so.

• I really like how this group has several rappers all with their own flows who write the lyrics of entire songs by themselves already at debut.

I think this video is a great analysis of their raps :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The bsides of their album are quite good imo

• I think they are like Adya's counterpart since Adya make their own debut choreo, and youngposse make their own raps

• yes their b sides are not bad

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!