Leeseo appreciation for "Off The Record"

• Leeseo totally caught my eye and my ears for this song. The way she started this song, and her parts including the rap parts I love it she's given so much to shine in this song and she looks so pretty and sounds so amazing

:pepelove1::pepelove1:

Honestly I don't understand some of the criticism about their vocals because I thought they sounded amazing like do you expect them to belt the song or something I dont get it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

OFF THE RECORD NIGHT THIS LATE NIGHT CONVERSATION

:lighter-pepe::lighter-pepe:

• I'm obsessed with her normal range vocal color, so distinct and cute tbh. I loved her verse in Afterlike, i wish she would get more parts like that instead of getting higher notes forcing her to go falsetto (like in I AM).

And yes she shined in OTR. TBH everyone shined, the song is so great, it's even making me appreciate Either Way a little more lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!