NCT127 FACT CHECK MV & ALBUM

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Fact Check - The 5th Album
    NCT 127 · Album · 2023 · 9 songs.
    spotify.link

• Official youtube audio

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i've listened to the album

i have to say yuta has stole the thunder for this whole cb and album. he's standing out so much (both his visuals in the mv and his vocals). what a star!

i'm obsessed with fact check, so i haven't listened to the b-sides that much, but my top 3 would be space, parade and angel eyes as of now.

Yuta's "ooooooooh I'am an enigma" part in Fact Check might be the best thing in the whole album :groovins:

• as an early assessment, I don't think this album is as strong as the previous ones, it doesn't have as many impactful songs, or more like songs as impactful as soome bsides in their previous albums but it is still decent and cohesive, and the title is perfect.

• as an early assessment, I don't think this album is as strong as the previous ones, it doesn't have as many impactful songs, or more like songs as impactful as soome bsides in their previous albums but it is still decent and cohesive, and the title is perfect.

that's basically it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!