Songs where each line sounds like a different character

• Allow me to explain. This might not make any sense. In some songs, each time a member has their line, it has a lot of personality. The lines don't really flow together melodically, it almost sounds like each member is having a conversation with each other. It's this back and forth kinda thing. These are two songs I can think of that are like that. It's really cool and I don't see it too often in Kpop lately, but do you are there other songs like this?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Allow me to explain. This might not make any sense. In some songs, each time a member has their line, it has a lot of personality. The lines don't really flow together melodically, it almost sounds like each member is having a conversation with each other. It's this back and forth kinda thing. These are two songs I can think of that are like that. It's really cool and I don't see it too often in Kpop lately, but do you are there other songs like this?

Does this fit? This is the first song I thought of but I might've misunderstood what you mean exactly.

• Does this fit? This is the first song I thought of but I might've misunderstood what you mean exactly.

You know I actually was thinking of that song when I was thinking of other examples. So yes! I'm glad I'm not crazy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!