Now, this is really disgusting

• External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Back when I first joined AKP there was a big thread about the ethics of doxxing other fans. The consensus was that obviously doxxing others is bad.

Sure

Whatever

I still stand by what I said then, even more so now.

Some people DESERVE to be doxxed. They deserve to have what they do under their nasty little alt accounts and akgae hate accounts brought into light and for everyone to see how they want to act.

The people who harassed Lisa and her mother because Lisa chose to perform at a venue are prime examples of people who MUST be doxxed.

• If it is a criminal action and is being investigated, it ain't doxxing. Doxxing is petty over "words" on social media. Harassment is a CRIME. It won't be doxxing, it'll be bringing justice and a measure of SANITY to the situation.

And yes this deserves to beinvestigated

• If it is a criminal action and is being investigated, it ain't doxxing. Doxxing is petty over "words" on social media. Harassment is a CRIME. It won't be doxxing, it'll be bringing justice and a measure of SANITY to the situation.

And yes this deserves to beinvestigated

Oh no no no

I agree with legal repercussions yes

I also think they should be publicly dragged. Their real name thrown out for all to see and let the hate they gave come back down on them.

But I can be merciless bastard sometimes

• Watch those haters come with the "I had mental problems!" if they ever get repurcussions for their hate behavior.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!