MATT GAETZ = *Charlatan* (Anarchy Fraud) *BullRoar* (Removed USA HOUSE Speaker McCARTHY) ; 2023.10.02

• youtube.com/search=fear+reaper ... Romeo and Juliette (GAETZ + BOEBERT) ... Are Together in (Anarchy) Eternity ... *FEAR* THE REAPER !!!

youtube.com/search=ain't+missing+you+mccarthy

WE *AIN'T* MISSING (McCARTHY) YOU AT ALL !!! = (USA HOUSE Reps. DEMs)

youtube.com/search=mccarthy=against+the+wind=gaetz

(McCARTHY) = 'Against the Wind , I was Spitting Against the Wind (GAETZ) ...

I was Old and Stupid and Spitting Against the Wind' ; Bob Seger ; Year 1980

youtube.com/search=just+like+romeo=gaetz+juliette=boebert

Just Like GAETZ (Romeo) and BOEBERT (Juliette) ; Year 1964

youtube.com/boebert-rack-exploration ... Ms. Lauren BOEBERT *racks* up

a good time = Male Date *grasps* the situation ... :watt: (video) ; 2023.09.14

archive.today/wPbjc ... (DOJ) Justice Dept. Won’t Bring Charges Against Mr. Matt GAETZ in Sex-Trafficking Inquiry ... Prosecutors investigated if the Florida congressman had broken federal laws, focusing on allegations involving sex trafficking and sex with a minor ; 2023.02.15

usatoday.com/gaetz-mccarthy-shutdown ... Don't give Brats like MATT GAETZ any more attention than they Deserve (which is Zero) ; 2023.10.02 ... *** Quoting (Republican Party) USA House Rep. MIKE LAWLER (NY) below --> ... “Unfortunately a handful of people , and in particular a 'party of one' = MATT GAETZ , have chosen to put his own agenda, his own personal agenda above all else” ... “There's only one person to blame for any potential government shutdown and that's MATT GAETZ. He’s NOT a conservative Republican. He’s a CHARLATAN (Anarchy Fraud).” ... <-- End Quoting (Republican Party) USA House Rep. MIKE LAWLER (NY) above ***

Edited 24 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “MATT GAETZ = CHARLATAN that *BullRoared* (USA House Rep. FL) ; 2023.10.02” to “MATT GAETZ = CHARLATAN (Anarchy Fraud) that *BullRoared* (Removed USA HOUSE Speaker) ; 2023.10.02”.
  • krell

Changed the title of the thread from “MATT GAETZ = CHARLATAN (Anarchy Fraud) that *BullRoared* (Removed USA HOUSE Speaker) ; 2023.10.02” to “MATT GAETZ = CHARLATAN (Anarchy Fraud) *BullRoared* (Removed USA HOUSE Speaker McCARTHY) ; 2023.10.02”.
  • He really did it. While many say it was wrong, I can understand the reason.

Consider how unsustainable Washington DC status quo 'kick the can down the road'. it is as down the road as it can get and they still spending us into oblivion. Lots of Lip service of responsible financial change than just go berserk.

McCarthy's knife in the back promises was clearly evident.. Gaetz isn't the only one who wants this to stop. McCarthy was status quo, big spender and full of reneged promises. With the help of the Dems, McCarthy would compromise his way to a National debt of $50 Trillion. He'd be right in there with the Dems spending insane magnitudes in Cash.

Good to see at least one Political Party is evolving for the better. GOP party is not owned by snobs, snoots and righteous. Some have principles and purpose.

• He really did it. While many say it was wrong, I can understand the reason.

Consider how unsustainable Washington DC status quo 'kick the can down the road'. it is as down the road as it can get and they still spending us into oblivion. Lots of Lip service of responsible financial change than just go berserk.

McCarthy's knife in the back promises was clearly evident.. Gaetz isn't the only one who wants this to stop. McCarthy was status quo, big spender and full of reneged promises. With the help of the Dems, McCarthy would compromise his way to a National debt of $50 Trillion. He'd be right in there with the Dems spending insane magnitudes in Cash.

Good to see at least one Political Party is evolving for the better. GOP party is not owned by snobs, snoots and righteous. Some have principles and purpose.

oh-wait-youre-serious.gif

• (GAETZ) He really did it. While many say it was wrong, I can understand the reason.

So , about 10 members (GAETZ + Supporters) have been able to override

the wishes of the remaining about *200* members of the 'Republican' Party.

Maybe it is NOT the 'Republican' Party any more ... I refer to it as:

(T)rump (T)rash (T)raitors = TTT Party now , and have been for awhile.

Bring on New USA House Speaker Ms. LAUREN BOEBERT in the future ... :watt:

TTT Party Slogan for Year 2024 -->

'DON'T GAG ME (TRUMP) with a SPOON , Just VAPE to GLORY !!!' ... :wink:

Edited 4 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “MATT GAETZ = CHARLATAN (Anarchy Fraud) *BullRoared* (Removed USA HOUSE Speaker McCARTHY) ; 2023.10.02” to “MATT GAETZ = *Charlatan* (Anarchy Fraud) *BullRoar* (Removed USA HOUSE Speaker McCARTHY) ; 2023.10.02”.
  • External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 4NIA4 --> 'Tired of the Swamp' = USA Politics as Usual
    A: We Have MET THE ENEMY , And , IT is ... (Everywhere ???) ... :wink:

*Fake* ANDREW TATE (RO possible Trial) quote -->

'Sometimes , You Get the MATRIX , And , Sometimes (Blah Blah Blah)' ... :suure:

(Note: TATE claims that his Jail/Release (Probation) *Criminal Trial* possible situation in ROMANIA nation = The (Global Power) "MATRIX" did this to him.)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trilateral_Commission

(Added a bit later) Observation -->

It seems to me , that those REMOVING McCARTHY as SPEAKER ... Should *already* have a couple of *strong potential* NEW SPEAKERS 'lined up' in ADVANCE of his REMOVAL ... You could *immediately* vote in a NEW SPEAKER for a '3 Months' Duration , and see how it goes ... Instead , what is happening just seems as UNPLANNED and IRRESPONSIBLE = ('Republican') TTT Party (now) ... Even Ms. BOEBERT had sense enough to vote *against* removing McCARTHY.

youtube.com/search=fear+reaper ... Romeo and Juliette (GAETZ + BOEBERT) ... Are Together in (Anarchy) Eternity ... *FEAR* THE REAPER !!!

youtube.com/search=ain't+missing+you+mccarthy

WE *AIN'T* MISSING (McCARTHY) YOU AT ALL !!! = (USA HOUSE Reps. DEMs)

youtube.com/search=mccarthy=against+the+wind=gaetz

(McCARTHY) = 'Against the Wind , I was Spitting Against the Wind (GAETZ) ...

I was Old and Stupid and Spitting Against the Wind' ; Bob Seger ; Year 1980

youtube.com/search=just+like+romeo=gaetz+juliette=boebert

Just Like GAETZ (Romeo) and BOEBERT (Juliette) ; Year 1964

Edited 3 times, last by krell ().

• Good point to know beforehand who are replacements. Luckily new candidates have announced their bid for the Speaker ship.

Vaguely know what Andrew Tate is about. He falls into the category of I don't giv-a-sh__ .

• Jim Jordan or Steve Scalise would both make fine replacements - and they have already put their names in. They were among the favored candidates late last year, before a few loud and unwise individuals decided to back DemoCarthy.

But there is no rush - the chair is not vacant. Patrick McHenry will serve as acting Speaker until a vote is held, even if it is next January.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!