Goose vs AI : Who can write a better short story?

• Well... both me and this AI are going to write a story that has these three things "a yellow dress, strawberry ice cream and a butterfly"

I'll write my short story first, and then I'll ask AI to create a story too.

Well... I'm not 100% pleased with my short story.

Sounds like most of the romance stories, I have written.

And now it is the AI's turn.

Let's see if it will write a much better one.

Well... seems like I wrote a romantic one, while the AI wrote a story that seems like something from a children's book.

I feel like the AI wrote one that is much better than mine.

Even though I could edit my story to be better. (my story was just a first draft)

This thread is so random.

• What I liked about your Story: The Dialogue, You seem to be very good at creating a good dialogue that doesn't seem unnecessary or forced. I also liked the theme and the characters.

What you could improve on: Overall your story feels a little plain. To make it less plain, you could add some inner thoughts from the characters. For this story, it could improve it a lot if you changed the narrator to betty. And remember (I always forget about it): show, don't tell

Here I rewrote the first paragraph in the way I would write it. It's obviously not perfect either :) I hope I wasn't too critical, these were just my thoughts on it.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

Edited 2 times, last by Catgirl ().

• The AI's one is sooo boring LMAO

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。 I just wanna continue my pace ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・。 ゚ ꒰ঌ 🪼✦🌊໒꒱ ༘*.゚⋆。

• What I liked about your Story: The Dialogue, You seem to be very good at creating a good dialogue that doesn't seem unnecessary or forced. I also liked the theme and the characters.

What you could improve on: Overall your story feels a little plain. To make it less pplain, you could add some inner thoughts from the characters. For this story, it could improve it a lot if you changed the narrator to betty. And remember (I always forget about it): show, don't tell

Here I rewrote the first paragraph in the way I would write it. It's obviously not perfect either :) I hope I wasn't too critical, these were just my thoughts on it.

What do you think?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!