Did you know that tripleS already has 5 foreign members?

• I'm assuming they are going to get a couple more if they really are going to have 20+ members.

in my opinion they should do what they can to bring on board some of HYBE R U Next girls which didn't make a cut to ILL - IT as next tripleS members

Jiwoo, Chanelle, Jeongeun, Jihyun, Jeemin, Funa, Himena, Ruka

there are exactly 8 girls lol for 8 remaining spots

• in my opinion they should do what they can to bring on board some of HYBE R U Next girls which didn't make a cut to ILL - IT as next tripleS members

Jiwoo, Chanelle, Jeongeun, Jihyun, Jeemin, Funa, Himena, Ruka

there are exactly 8 girls lol for 8 remaining spots

I mean, yeah, it'd a be a boon if they can get them. Weren't Jiwoo and Ruka fairly popular though? Jiwoo especially from what I remember seeing. If so, their options may be a bit wider.

Honestly, I'd be scared to join a group with 20+ members. You never know when you're going to promote. Thankfully, TripleS is a pretty active group, but you could easily go a year without promoting once they hit the 20+ members.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• I mean, yeah, it'd a be a boon if they can get them. Weren't Jiwoo and Ruka fairly popular though? Jiwoo especially from what I remember seeing. If so, their options may be a bit wider.

Honestly, I'd be scared to join a group with 20+ members. You never know when you're going to promote. Thankfully, TripleS is a pretty active group, but you could easily go a year without promoting once they hit the 20+ members.

Jiwoo, Jeemin, Jeongeun and Himena participated in final episode, they didn't make a 'cut' to the 6 member group but in same time 4 members of that group were selected by judges/mentors so you know how it is...

as for tripleS they've somehow managed a lot of deals like the one with GS25 shops, or HOMES Company which is a real estate company

there was also that deal with Seoulstore and I remember that in march or somewhere around spring was event with fashion brand Guess

I think one of biggest pros is that there is daily youtube content, sometimes even double videos during one day, those Signals which are usually 5-10 minutes long fit well current generation standards, teens want to watch something shorter rather than 30 minute variety show

• I'm speaking less about the amount of promotion the whole group gets but individual promotion and profit.

Even for the group promotions, the company takes a large cut of the profits for that, and then the rest of the revenue that goes to the girls would be split by 20+ people. I can't imagine that they are making that much from that especially if you aren't one of the members who is promoting in a unit every year.

The benefit for a lot of the TripleS girls is that it does not seem that they will necessarily have to pay back trainee costs since most of the girls don't seem to be training with Modhaus for that long before they are added to the group.

However, if I were a popular trainee like Jiwoo, TripleS would not be my first choice because the earning opportunities seems less than just joining a fixed group with like 5-9 members at a reputable company. TripleS would probably be my 2nd or 3rd choice as a trainee who's looking to gain a lot of exposure and make some decent income.

fc48bd06c65bdda5a70662a95298c58967e2efac.gifv2388a663244f2a30b386bac2c9600bc97508161c.gifv

• I get what you mean but in same time you know how it is these days especially when you were so close to your dream...

and imagine getting an offer from agency which in such short time already sent one subunit on a world tour, and soon will probably sent second as well.

Also the first rookie of the year awards already came into tripleS hands. So there are also a 'benefits'.

you mentioned Jiwoo, maybe here the problem would be that there already is one Jiwoo in tripleS and she is one of most popular members

but from all girls left out from R U Next I think Jeemin will get most offers, what's even more shocking here is that Jeemin had highest scores on HYBE's monthly evaluations in agency, but then it seemed sometimes they were nitpicking on her and some 'judges' found their own favorites in different trainees

• I mean, most of the time the agency already has an idea who they want. The only thing that probably changes their mind is if one trainee is more popular than they anticipated and another one is way less popular than they anticipated.

And, yeah, a trainee, especially a young one, probably would be thinking of an easy debut. However, TripleS still wouldn't be the optimal choice if you're looking for long term profitability. Plus, they literally had to cancel shows at the request of the promoters for two of their shows on tour, probably due to low ticket sales. So, it's not really about how fast you go on tour or getting a rookie award. Pristin got a rookie award too and we see what happened to them.

Not to shit on TripleS, but if I was a HYBE trainee, a popular one at that, they just wouldn't be the group I'd go running to.

Edited once, last by keyboardwarrior7 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!