A fan wrote they want to become trainee at TOP MEDIA and MCND clearly seems to dislike that

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Omfg, their faces. :skull:

The way that said it all. My guy even had to move off camera to laugh because he couldn't comprehend what he heard.

This should be a gif, and anybody thinking about auditioning for that company needs to take this as a warning.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Omfg, their faces. :skull:

The way that said it all. My guy even had to move off camera to laugh because he couldn't comprehend what he heard.

This should be a gif, and anybody thinking about auditioning for that company needs to take this as a warning.

When everyone in your company pretty much leaves your ass that's a clue

they had some of the greatest talent in the industry and they wasted it...put fucking MCND in the damn dungeon and ignored them to give teen top a random ass comeback (no offense to their fans) then apparently mcnd DID release something but there was like NO promotion for it...I don't blame them for laughing...they'll be escaping too, as soon as their contracts are over i'm pretty sure...

RUN

100% (Now Fave1), Up10tion etc etc all the wasted talent they treated horribly

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!