Name your favorite survival show theme song

• Survival shows are a huge thing in kpop and we had famous theme songs, so what's your favorite one?

I like Born to Be Wild because it fits the show very well, but it's listeanable even without watching the performance. I don't think it sounds very generic compared to other shows too. Produce season 2 Pick me is a strong contender too, it doesn't sound annoying like other produce seasons and is pretty memorable.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Main rapper Gunwook is a plus lol If I was going for epicness, I would vote for Produce 101 season 1, but it's a biassed choice because the show changed kpop and had Somi, who was my fave since Sixteen, so seeing her itself was epic.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Youha, the solo artist, wrote this song and she literally always snaps

• It's not well-known unfortunately but I love Kang Seungyoon's Gulliver (Street Man Fighter theme song)

• nekkoya nekkoya

and the piano version

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!