Will there ever be another live performer like BoA?

• I wonder! :pepe-smug:

Her stage presence in live singing and S class dancing at the same time is forever unmatched. I'm still waiting for The idol who will own the stage like her! ;judgingpepe:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

There are idols like Taeyeon and Wendy who have better vocals than BoA and some few better dancers like Hyoyeon but none sings and dances like she did in live performances.

Which other idol comes close?

Edited once, last by sonemariam ().

• If she debuted today, she would probably be another cute kpop idol like it's the trend.

• BoA is untouchable and her impact on the industry as a solo artist during the first gen was extremely impressive.

True. I mean kpop was mainstream in Japan firstly because of her.

• No and Boa did so much for kpop that i think no soloist will ever come close to the impact she had on the industry whatever how many albums they sell etc...

True.

If you watch some of her performances, they were ahead of her time.

Sadly, she had to grow up so first to build her career.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!