What place would you preffer to life on

• A touristic island with many tourists, a lot of nature, unique houses, not many citizen, still be able to drive on there with a car

or

Tiny island, not allowed to use a car, still very touristic altho barly anyone lives there but it feels many since there are many tourists, island is very tiny so you can walk around it in less than 2 hours

or

Big island, feels like a own country but is not one, many citizen, has many towns, no much tourists, more local people, barly any nature cause the most places got no flowers and no trees but still enough places to work and shopping there so you not get bored

Big island who feels like own country but is not own country, has many tourists, very much unique nature, barly citizen but still feels like a lot of people cause of the many tourists, a lot places to work and shop

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Since I'm annoying I will start by correcting the threads grammatical errors. Prefer is spell incorrectly, you spell it with one f. The word life is improperly used here it should be live. Lastly switch in for on and add a question mark on the end. Now to answer your question ; personally I find Tourist annoying but I really like option 4.

• If I had to choose from the list, I would probably choose a large island where I would feel like I was on the mainland. But if I could choose a place to stay, I would probably choose Bergers Marina, which is located on Lake of the Ozarks. I first went to this place on the recommendation of drift travel and didn't fully consider the beauty of the place. But with every visit there, I fell in love with the place more and more. So, I would probably choose it for my permanent residence.

Edited once, last by birdmen ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!