When prediction accounts spill!!!

• And it has been a month, what a monster hit

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• the qrts are full of solos and akgaes. .. its such a mess..

They’re still trying to push the number of versions and ‘playlisting payola’ drivel when Olivia’s new song has both C/E versions, #3 on Today’s Top Hits placement and massive playlisting with playlist covers to boot. Yet, just like Weeknd’s K-pop, neither of them broke 8M streams.

They’re so hyper-focused on Spotify when Seven is doing well on ALL streaming platforms including his own country’s domestic sites. It already has 1.1M videos on TikTok and is steadily rising on IG Reels with 800K+ videos on the Clean version alone and nearing 200K reels on the EXP version.

Also paradis we were right. PJM solos are not turning on KTH solos. They’re teaming up to discredit JK together just like I suspected would happen all these years. But with the fandom’s advanced focus on Slow Dancing as the title track and Tae’s massive first day album sales pending less than 3 weeks from now, I’m curious to see if that might change.

• They’re still trying to push the number of versions and ‘playlisting payola’ drivel when Olivia’s new song has both C/E versions, #3 on Today’s Top Hits placement and massive playlisting with playlist covers to boot. Yet, just like Weeknd’s K-pop, neither of them broke 8M streams.

They’re so hyper-focused on Spotify when Seven is doing well on ALL streaming platforms including his own country’s domestic sites. It already has 1.1M videos on TikTok and is steadily rising on IG Reels with 800K+ videos on the Clean version alone and nearing 200K reels on the EXP version.

Also paradis we were right. PJM solos are not turning on KTH solos. They’re teaming up to discredit JK together just like I suspected would happen all these years. But with the fandom’s advanced focus on Slow Dancing as the title track and Tae’s massive first day album sales pending less than 3 weeks from now, I’m curious to see if that might change.

tbh more than Tae solos it is still pjms creating a ruckus as usual alongwith Blinks. Some of them even sent death threat to lippredicts for defending 7 , even claiming scooter paid him.

I mean this is 7 on YT in its 4th week

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And it is literally viral and popular on tiktok and reels and everywhere, they cannot accept the fact that Jk has gp tuning in. I mean even Joon sees it all over tiktok, lol

Next what Still with You is payola cause its starting to rise on Melon? Heck they are so absurd they even claim that the main karmy chart acct is a Hybe employee which is asked by Hybe to only prioritise payolakook's songs.

ATP they will make anything up to not accept the reality that Jungkook has gp tuning in for his music and has a gp hit song

• Wow, they’re actually unhinged. Lip spoke nothing but the truth there and she’s not a BTS fan.

On my side of the world, I don’t even have to mention Seven to people around me. They’d bring it up themselves without my prompting.

I’ve lost count of how many idols (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Gen), soloists, actors and influencers have done the challenge, covered or mentioned the song. It’s all looking repetitive to me at this point. :pepe-peek:

And how is Still With You payola? It’s the exact definition of an old unpromoted SELF-WRITTEN KOREAN Soundcloud release with no playlisting doing numbers and reaching new peaks on Melon more than a month later thanks to Korea’s current weather. Why would Scooter/Bang PD care about a fan song he had no involvement in?

Korean charts don’t work like ours. SWY is rising with new unique listeners so it doesn’t need any form of mass streaming. :pepefacepalm:

• they aren't saying SWY is payola but atp they will say that too cause every success of Jk has been discredited by antis on some ground or the other. They are already finding fake reasons for his kchart success by claiming that Karmy chart accts are Hybe employees who are asked to push JK...sigh

• they aren't saying SWY is payola but atp they will say that too cause every success of Jk has been discredited by antis on some ground or the other. They are already finding fake reasons for his kchart success by claiming that Karmy chart accts are Hybe employees who are asked to push JK...sigh

Never thought I could find any fan community as delusional with conspiracy theories as Taekook/JiKook/Larry shippers but I was wrong. :pepe-clown-gear:

• what is the actual prediction that they made?

:pepe-life-support:
    They lost their minds because of this...

• External Content twitter.com

:pepe-life-support:
    They lost their minds because of this...

... that's like an observation.

• what is the actual prediction that they made?

Basically anyone praising or defending 7's success is all it takes to trigger the hoarde of solos and antis...anyway the predictor has deactivated now....it seems even western stans joined the drama from harry to olivia to taylor stans, everyone seething at 7's success.

• Basically anyone praising or defending 7's success is all it takes to trigger the hoarde of solos and antis...anyway the predictor has deactivated now....it seems even western stans joined the drama from harry to olivia to taylor stans, everyone seething at 7's success.

It's 2023... why are people still downplaying the success of a song by the member of a group with one of the largest fandoms in the world? Like even if you don't like BTS, fandom power alone is almost a guarantee of a hit song. C'mon now.

• It's 2023... why are people still downplaying the success of a song by the member of a group with one of the largest fandoms in the world? Like even if you don't like BTS, fandom power alone is almost a guarantee of a hit song. C'mon now.

If it was your regular fandom hit they would not be crying so much, it is because its bigger than all songs released by kpop acts bar BTS and has broken records of western artists as well with several all time records to its name, so they refuse to accept it.

• What insane also, that if it keep the streams it will pass Cupid streams in around 35 days (if the streams will be at 8M each day, even faster if higher) making it the most streamed kpop song this year

• What insane also, that if it keep the streams it will pass Cupid streams in around 35 days (if the streams will be at 8M each day, even faster if higher) making it the most streamed kpop song this year

Maybe it will get 500m or more streams Just in time for his birthday I guess. :holding-back-tears:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!