Unpopular Opinion : I Didn't Like NEWJEANS Mixing For Their Songs At Lollapalooza

• I'm so sorry yall😭

I love me some newjeans and their songs are all bops.

But I didn't like the different sound they tried to do with the songs.

Like for example, for "OMG" and "Hype Boy".

I just wish they would've played the regular beat as is, if that makes sense.

Because to ME, it did NOT make the song sound better at all.

But overall, the girls did well and the crowd was lit lol.

• I didnt like the arrangement of the live band too. I feel this didnt go well with the vibe of some songs. I think a live band using prerecorded synthetized sounds (Something like Bjork or Chemical Brothers does) would have work better.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I didnt like the arrangement of the live band too. I feel this didnt go well with the vibe of some songs. I think a live band using prerecorded synthetized sounds (Something like Bjork or Chemical Brothers does) would have work better.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Exactly.

Thats the word I was looking for, was "arrangement" lol.

But yeah, the beats just felt off or felt behind- so to speak.

Everything would've been perfect, if they kept all the songs playing original.

Like they could've kept the live band, but still played the original beats and stuff.

• I really liked Attention though.

But it's OK, if it was the other way around it would've been more frustrating right? Because the "standard" that you can listen to everyday is what you like the most.

Ah, I feel like my English in this post is very poor but I hope I got my point across. :pepe-peek:

• the fresh production sounds on hype boy and attention were kinda missing yeah I agree and a more synthe based band would have suited them more but the girls still killed it :-)

I enjoyed the second part more.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!