So I was on the Mnet app and apparently the I-land 2 show is still happening

• We all thought that R U next is the remplacement for I-land 2 but apparently it isn't the show is still happening and currently they're looking for trainees to air the program in 2024

Screenshot_2023-07-19-20-40-01-23.jpg

So the question is under what sub company R U next gg is going to debut?

In a span of 3 years hybe will already 4 active ggs at the same time tell me about over saturating the market.

• nana18

Changed the title of the thread from “So I was on the Mnet app and apparently the I-land 2 is still happening” to “So I was on the Mnet app and apparently the I-land 2 show is still happening”.
  • I think it all is twisted now

because R U NEXT? gg will be under BE:LIFT

and I-LAND 2 group apparently will be under WAKEONE - same as Kep1er, at least Korean articles said so

I think that MNet wanted to keep an I-LAND brand, and in same time HYBE wanted to do survival

but because there was Boys Planet, now there is Queendom Puzzle, and Street Woman Fighter 2 premieres soon MNet didn't had a 'space' in line-up for another big show

JTBC's Peak Time survival, and also that show for female rappers where Moonbyul was were popular amongst Koreans so I think this is why HYBE picked JTBC here instead of waiting for too long

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I thought I land was Hybe joint trademark with Be:Lift how did they gave up on that ? And why Mnet would do a second season for girls planet or will they have two survival shows ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!