Monsta X's Minhyuk hasn't messaged fans in 200+ days on paid messaging app

• Monsta X's Minhyuk hasn't messaged fans in 200+ days on paid messaging app

123486_85948_213.jpg

Screenshot_1.png

Video: Treating fans like slaves + stealing their money... character of a male celebrity scamming fans

Source: Sojang via YouTube

1. [+173] Minhyuk has always been known for 'telling it like it is' and getting away with saying some rude things to his own members without filter but I don't think any of it has caught attention because they've been flop-dols till last year. A lot of new fans joined last year and I know a lot of people who also left because of Lee Minhyuk. I had a friend whose bias was Minhyuk till early this year but left because he wouldn't show up to the messaging apps.

2. [+141] Is this for real? Isn't this something that can be reported to the Korea Consumer Agency? He must be crazy to be pulling this, especially when there's no refund system for the fans. It's basically the same thing as fans sending money to purchase a product but never receiving the product and being refused a refund. That's a scam.

3. [+118] If he has any shame at all, he should refund his fans. If being busy is an excuse, then you need to stop accepting payments.

4. [+99] At this point, I think the Fair Trade Commission needs to step in... because this is a scam

5. [+82] Typing a few words for fans and getting paid for it is such easy money, why wouldn't you do it? Let's see if these idols last a day working at a Coupang distribution warehouse.

6. [+70] There were a lot of private accounts talking about how he brought a girlfriend to the Mon X concert.. ㅋㅋㅋ Minhyuk is always going on about who's a real Monbebe and who's a fake Monbebe but he should take a hard look at himself with how he's always instigating fights between fans while he's ripping their money off like this. He's no Monsta X himself ㅋ tsk

7. [+66] This bothered me even as a fan of the group. Minhyuk's fans are always defending him saying he doesn't like the fan messaging service but then he shouldn't be on those apps in the first place. So he has no problem posting photos of himself, landscapes, but refuses to leave a message for his fans in that time? Come on, there's something wrong with that if you think about it;

8. [+66] Even when I thought positively of him, I always still noticed that he'd refuse to filter his words while covering it up as "telling it like it is" but he was really just acting like a know-it-all and telling Kihyun off for no reason. I didn't join the fandom because his image bothered me ㅋㅋ It's funny because fans of this group are always getting other fans to join by talking about how the members are sooo good at fan service... If Minhyuk does send a fan message after this video, I wonder if it's because he's seen this? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+65] I wonder what the fans who refuse to leave the fandom even after seeing this are thinking

10. [+59] It must be so enraging to deal with this as a fan

11. [+35] So different from groupmate Kihyun. Kihyun was messaging us even yesterday!! Even though he must've been so tired after the concert but he still messaged us!!

12. [+28] At least Bubble will refund you if your idol doesn't send a message within an allotted time period, but Universe doesn't even give refunds?; My bias who is openly a hater against his fans still sent Bubble messages everyday~ wake up fans ㅜ

13. [+27] I really don't understand what the end game is for idols who don't send any fan messages or Bubbles... It doesn't take months to type a few words on your keyboard. Fans are so happy for their idols to even ask "did you eat?", which is all of three words that they have to type but apparently that's just so hard. Considering that these apps are paid and not even free, idols must make such easy money ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ please post more about idols who don't send messages on paid apps

14. [+8] Lee Dong Wook would seriously send messages even in the middle of the night, I don't feel like my 7,900 won is a waste at all.. ㅋㅋ

• Then people should cancel like idk what to tell them. Like it's not rocket science. :pepe-shrug:

• Hes always been so clear about not being fond of "relationship with fans" kind of thing since day 1 that its unbelievable to me that fans still wouldnt be aware of that even after 6 years

This is totally on character. Its crazy that buying relationship with idols is so normalized that koreans get mad about stuff like this

Fans of the group that saw this simply dont care because 1. Wbk and respect his choice 2. We're in for the music, not for stupid fanservice

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Edited once, last by catzi ().

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!