Is there any fandom on AKP more extinct than ORBITS?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

song just dropped yesterday but none of the mamamoo fans are talking about it. i know the song aint good but at least acknowledge it exists or something lol

• Nobody is talking about OEC but me and I'm not even a Loona stan. I just like OEC.

And I will always silently thank- you for it. :finger-heart:

song just dropped yesterday but none of the mamamoo fans are talking about it. i know the song aint good but at least acknowledge it exists or something lol

Core fans knows about it and is being talked elsewhere, we just don't do it on AKP. They have been around for 9 years, people already know of them.

They're at the level where they can release anything and do anything, simply because they can. I wish other groups I stan can also do the same in the future. :holding-back-tears:

Also not related, I finished reading Mashle, bro's a walking meme~

---======--

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!