TREASURE ‘I WANT YOUR LOVE’ TRACK SPOILER

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

TeumeTaglist

They spoiled more than half the song and I love it!

This is an amazing club banger-type song that gives me early 2010s Bigbang vibes and iKON debut vibes and I am here for it.

• reminds me of a golden era of kpop,, early 2010s, i love it so much

this group is so talented and they have some good songs as well but why is it that they make zero noise? yg is really fumbling the bag with them

• reminds me of a golden era of kpop,, early 2010s, i love it so much

this group is so talented and they have some good songs as well but why is it that they make zero noise? yg is really fumbling the bag with them

YG has been doing decent with them this year and I think they are doing decent internationally they just dont seem to have a big like bulk buying fanbase it seems.

I think the issue is treasure dont know what they want to be as a group but hopefully seems like they have a direction now. They also entered the market quite late tbh. YG sucks at growing fanbases and got lucky with BP tbh.

I think they give a bit 2 much of the song tbh

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!