Allkpop and Blackpink

• I remember in 2018 before Blackpink released their 1st mini album, haters (mainly Onces) were predicting the album to sell 50k to 100k max.

Haters still doubt their success today but boy was it bad in 2018 😭 It's definetly funny how the tables have turned in terms of girl groups' success

There's no point of this thread, I just felt like sharing a memory

• Blinks have a reputation for being loud and hateful (rightfully so but that applies to any fandom of a big and successful group) but only the OGs remember the hatefulness and superiority complex of Onces in 2016-2019. They thought Twice were untouched and that Blackpink were nobodies who'd never reach Twice's level of fame & sided with Armys in their misogynistic hate train against Blackpink.

3rd gen drama is honestly more entertaining than the entirety of 4th gen kpop

• Still crying about this shit after 5 years. It’s Kpop my guy, fans have been fighting since the beginning. Before Twice and BP it was Twice and SNSD. Before that SNSD and 2NE1 and then so on and so forth. Every single gg has been shot on before BP, Twice, SNSD ain’t special in that regard.

• Still crying about this shit after 5 years. It’s Kpop my guy, fans have been fighting since the beginning. Before Twice and BP it was Twice and SNSD. Before that SNSD and 2NE1 and then so on and so forth. Every single gg has been shot on before BP, Twice, SNSD ain’t special in that regard.

I'm pretty chill about it bro. It's a funny memory, nothing more.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!