Day6 “You Were Beautiful” is about to re-enter Melon Daily top 100

• It’s at 108 now :pathead:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I give it about two days until it enters but how many times has this song gone viral lmao.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Stream the original!

External Content youtu.be

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• Park_Oppa

Changed the title of the thread from “Day6 “You’re Beautiful” is about to re-enter Melon Daily top 100” to “Day6 “You Were Beautiful” is about to re-enter Melon Daily top 100”.
  • Truly an example of hit song?

An evergreen one

You know I like to joke about Day6 being nugu and all the time.

And I'm not saying you do, but I think international fans really underestimate how big this song might be in SK.

For a 2017 song to rise even before this Melomance remake (it was actually pretty stable below the 100s and was rising before) is huge like the only other song that I can think of doing well even now is Spring Day (which is of course higher and coincidentally it is also a 2017 release)

Like for reference, out of all the JYPE groups, it is the song with the most Melon likes, even higher than Cheer Up

• And back then, my dumbasses thought that day6 is some kind of new bg back in 2018ish with a gimmick of band instruments as their props

TURNS OUT THEY ARE A REAL BAND

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!