Did the Fifty Fifty members have any choice? It is either losing Korea, or Crayon Pop

• The owner of attrakt is a master of playing in Korea, although his view on international markets seems to be quite outdated.

His unbelievable story of selling his watch and car, and the rumors that he spent $6 million or so for Cupid's tiktok campaign, help him to gain support in Korea, whose people tend to be myopic and intra-centered.

The cold truth is that i-fans, except maybe Korean-Americans,etc, do not give a shit about whatever he has to say about FF. It is something which occurs in Korea, and i-fans just want FF's new songs.

Losing Korea is nothing for FF. It has no fandom there, no serious fans, nothing. Losing Korea is like throwing your old clothes to the dumpster.

Some Koreans say that since they had gained a name , even if Attrakt had gotten rid of the Givers, attrakt would have gotten a new, possibly better producer for them.

That is the same kind of Koreans who created such bullshit story that BTS would do t heir military service and do a 'longer run'. If you didn't fail arithmetic in grade school you would see the fallacy in such argument, but this is not the place to discuss that.

The owner of Attrakt, like most Korean owners, wants to launch a boy group since that usually brings more revenue. He wanted to use FF as a vehicle to attract investment so he could launch a boy group next year, something most Koreans who support him try to ignore.

When Crayon Pop became hot, I believe its owner launched a boy group, which was so ephemeral that I don't even know its name. Any money CP had earned was burnt on the boy group.

Ditto to Brave Girls. Brave Brother spent all they earned on his boy group DKB.

So Sungjin, the former owner of GFriend, also wanted to launch a boy group as well.

We all know what happened to these acts. BB Girls is now under Warner Music Korea but it has not released an album yet

The members were given a choice , both of them bad, and they chose the choice which they saw would bring more chances. If they trusted the Attrakt owner, a future not unlike the three acts I mentioned above would have awaited them, something Siahn probably drilled them all the time. Since they were never really loved by the Koreans they decided to ditch Korea . That's all.

I have said many times that the most hostile country to KPop is Korea. Korea is the only country on earth which judged IU, who is never relevant outside of Korea, to be above BTS, which conquered the world. I don't think any of the girls will retain Korean citizneship, which they can give up easily since they have no military obligations, and whatever they might earn will not be brought to Korea ever again.

• why tf do people hate them anyway

every mf out there makes career choices that open up more and more opportunities and potential upgrades

only really unambitious people would choose to stay home for comfort ( nothing wrong with that but its definitely not the only correct option )

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• It's a bit weird how Koreans are screaming about loyalty, betrayal and whatnot when Kpop is literally peak capitalism and one of the most manufactured industries out there. they acting like as if Kpop is a noble industry. lol

Fifty Fifty's abandoning ship to "prioritize themselves" is probably one of the real "Queen" behaviors out there in KPOP. I mean it's probably one of the most least offensive things an idol can do compared to bullying accusations and SA.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!