Bornpink in Mexico is the 3rd highest grossing concert by a female artist in history

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This will change though since the music industry still hasn't reported her eras tour numbers, but BP still 3 for now

BlinkTaglist

• The singer who had taken a photo with anchovy was hurt by a weak KRW, She made about 10 billion KRW , which would have been around $9.0m in the old exchange rate, but it became about 7.6m in the new exchange rate. It will still remain as the highest grossing concert by a female in Korea.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This will change though since the music industry still hasn't reported her eras tour numbers, but BP still 3 for now

BlinkTaglist

BP have several 10M-14M concerts upcoming

4 from the US encore

Stade de France encore

Singapore X2

Potentially Bangkok X2(I think it'll be 9M tho)

That's 7-9 10M+ incoming

Taylor will allegedly gross 11M-13M per night on her US eras tour so BP will still hold several spots within the top 10/20 list 👀

• Btw with the current situation in France the concert can be cancelled in Stade de France :-(

It still 2 weeks away, but I am afraid it will, kinda bummer since it was about to be their biggest concert ever but the french people are rightfully mad with the government

Taylor will allegedly gross 11M-13M per night on her US eras tour so BP will still hold several spots within the top 10/20 list 👀

Taylor is doing 50+ dates in the states though, she will take up the whole top 10 or 20 if we are realistic, she had a massive demand and ticketmaster didn't change the dynamic pricing so her tickets were very high. The pinks still can manage to get one spot in the top 20, but I doubt it will be any of the NA encores, probably the Thailand one since its their closest to the Malaysia attendance

• It still 2 weeks away, but I am afraid it will, kinda bummer since it was about to be their biggest concert ever but the french people are rightfully mad with the government

Taylor is doing 50+ dates in the states though, she will take up the whole top 10 or 20 if we are realistic, she had a massive demand and ticketmaster didn't change the dynamic pricing so her tickets were very high. The pinks still can manage to get one spot in the top 20, but I doubt it will be any of the NA encores, probably the Thailand one since its their closest to the Malaysia attendance

lol BP have a higher average price than Tay, she will have several 60K-70K concerts tho, that's how she will be able to do 12M-14M per concert

BP will still have the highest grossing concerts in Mexico & Singapore & potentially France

BP have the highest average ticket price among all female acts touring right now

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!