[Instiz] K-netizens discuss what song they want EXO to perform if they were to appear in Dingo Killing Voice

• OP: The limit time given by killing voice is 20 minutes.

[Instiz] If EXO were to appear in Dingo Killing Voice, what song do you want them to perform?

- EXO need to appear at least twice on Killing Voice. If they only appear once, it's too short, dingo ㅠㅠㅠ

- Please appear twice. There are too many masterpiece B-sides that we wouldn't listen to if they only appear once.

- There has to be 2 versions. One is the title track version, and the other one is b-side tracks version.

- Let's go with an hour long time limit.

- Please film another session for the winter album.

- They will sing Love Me Right, right??

> They will definitely sing Love Me Right.

> I also want them to sing El Dorado ...

- Personally, I really want to hear them singing Don't Go and First Snow.

> First Snow, it's a song that charted annually during winter, they need to sing it ...

- This is definitely gonna be good.

- El Dorado ... but it's already too packed, we got no chance to hear them sing it, right?

- Tbh, I want to listen to their b-side tracks more than the title track ... I'm already listening to the title track a lot.

- For me, because i'm greedy, they need to at least appear 3 times, title track version, b-side track version, winter album version.

- Please make it into chapter 1 and chapter 2.

- I want them to sing the b-side tracks more than the title tracks. They need to sing Don't Go, Baby Don't Cry, Butterfly Effect and Groove.

- I almost know all the songs ... aren't First Snow, Don't Go and Peterpan essential here?

- Please sing Oasis.

source

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ExoLTaglist

• Opinions I can get behind. :yesr:

Tbh with the ongoing demand EXO should start doing live versions on their own YouTube channel instead of music shows. More traffic/exposure/direct income but nope the company wants to gatekeep them just like how they gatekeep their dance performances :mad:

• I can't wait for it to drop. I'm so excited.

External Content youtu.be

• If they did go on they could actually do a lot of songs, even though it's only 20 minutes most artists do about 12 songs. I'd like to hear Mama, Growl, Call Me Baby, Love Me Right, Monster, Overdose, The Eve, Ya Ya Ya, Tempo, Heaven, Artifical Love, She's Dreaming.

• Opinions I can get behind. :yesr:

Tbh with the ongoing demand EXO should start doing live versions on their own YouTube channel instead of music shows. More traffic/exposure/direct income but nope the company wants to gatekeep them just like how they gatekeep their dance performances :mad:

I wish we have more music content. I understand exo members are booked and busy but it would be nice if they did something similar Chen and Suho did during their debuts. Sing all album songs with live band in the background.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!