You ever leave a job , and that feeling makes you happy?

• Yes, I purposely resigned from 3 jobs and never regretted my decisions to do so! First one was when the management showed you that they didn’t care at all about staff well-being and were total hypocrites. Second, new boss was incompetent and had no idea re the job but would fake it. Third one was the worst, super toxic directors that made work hell.

I was soooo happy and relieved to leave all of them.

• Funnily enough, I'm soon laving my job as a housekeeper. I've been there just on 12 months and I hate it. I only gel with 3 of the staff, I get canned all the time as they are always quiet (even in the busy time). The boss is a dick and now I have a valid reason to leave, as I have recently been diagnosed with oesto arthritis in the spine and a slipped disc causing sciatic pain which my Doctor said is no good for my back. I am thinking of maybe getting into hotel reception as least I know about what's involved in running a hotel, and it's a sit down job so will be better for my pain. I never really wanted the job to start with but unfortunately don't have a strong personality to do better jobs.

• Actually, I left work yesterday and I am very happy. I had a very terrible team. And finally, now my condition is over and I left immediately

• A side job for a photographer at a coming of age celebration. A set price for the job was overwhelmed by the client's having weekly testing at a Restaurant before the event. Than not showing up at these test runs and rescheduling the meet a few days later. It made this one time job and be done with it into a series of intrusive gatherings at the restaurant. I cut my loses after seeing the Restaurant owner was perturbed as much as I was.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!