Some cool kdramas Ive finished recently !

• D.P. :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Warning : bullying, suicide, can be quiet violent

notes : no romance, sad drama

mini spoiler for the ending (for people who don't watch some types of ending) :

One of the best kdramas I've seen recently, we follow the story of a young recruit who just started his military service. The drama is really psychological and likes to play with your nerves, and portrays a quite dystopian view on the korean military (though many events in the drama happened irl). The cast was really good throughout the show and the supporting roles were also very interesting. The show is (too) short, only consisting of 6 episodes of approximately 45 minutes. Fortunately for us, a second season should be coming later this year.

Bad and Crazy :

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Warning : psychological, suicide, can be quiet violent (less than DP imo)

notes : quite sad, crimes

Very good kdrama with one of my favorite actors lee dong wook. The acting of both male leads is extraordinary thoughout the show and their chemistry is on point. The whole plot is quite compelling but can be complex at times imo, though you will probably understand everything at the end. The protagonists and their allies are really likeable too, one of the best group of any police kdrama ive seen. 12 episodes so not too short nor too long, right length imo.

Love to Hate you :

Warning : cringe (lol)

notes : romcom

One of the coolest romcom ive seen in a minute. The cast is very cool, and the story manages to stay simple without losing the interest of the viewer. The show is gratly helped by its fantastic pacing thanks to the short 10 episodes. Perfect kdrama for binge watching

• I also watched D.P. recently and I loooved it, which surprised me because I'm usually not a big fan of such brutal and violent dramas. While i think it felt a little bit lackluster because there wasn't a clear establishment of conflict or resolution, I really enjoyed it. High production quality, great acting, overall just a good show

• Liberation Notes: philosophical, slice of life

Move to Heaven: very moving, food for thought

Extraordinary Attorney Woo: cute and engaging

Signal: different way of story telling, solving crime through time travel

Little women: intriguing

Kingdom: historical zombie series, really a must watch.

The Revenant: folklore, supernatural, investigative, mysterious. If you like puzzles, you'd like this. Same scriptwriter as Kingdom and Signal.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!