All the rumor going around why izone didn't get extension.

• Everything I said is rumor and that is what I heard from other people.

Actually there is a lot of rumor going around of why izone didn't get extension.

The reason why wizone expecting a extension is because that kwiz know some insider and they said that all the agency actually agree 2 more years of contract extension. Also, there is actually many moment that hinted us that they are going to continue as izone.

However, when wizone heard the news from Mnet that they going to disband in April, a lot of wizone got shocked and start to reason why they didn't get the extension that they heard from the insider.

Some of the rumor saying that the reason is because Starship, 8D and Yuehwa 's sudden disagreement. However, there is also some rumor going around that CJ actually the one who suddenly back off and don't want to go with the contract extension of izone. The reason is that they choose Girl Planet 999 over izone due to the produce scandal and want to start fresh(new rig show I see).

There is more to it. Court want to take back Produce trademark due the the rigged scandal. That mean CJ can no longer use anything related to Produce anymore. Therefore, ioi, izone, wanna one and x1 no longer able reunion so izone need to disband as well.

• If it is the court that disband izone due to Produce Scandal.

Can the agency actually just debut a new group with new name, but with the same members? SO they are no "associate" with Produce anymore.

• I am sure because Produce scandal but at least Izone was able to continue to promote why X1 omg poor guys.

• But all court ruling about Produce rigged voting was concluded long ago, there was only an appeal from 2 sentenced PD's who were trying to get shorter sentences.

I don't think that surprisingly now some new case will appear in which judges will take over whole Produce "brand" it doesn't make any sense.

More than that the judge said that people should blame greedy adults, instead of blaming innocent children.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!