Oh fvck... twitter is at it again and this time is about Solar

• So as solarsido subscriber I'm following closely her vlogs. Some time in the past she made "kdrama fictional character world cup - male version", and recently she did a female version.

It's here

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Now as you can clearly see it's about remembering characters from kdrama, which make bigger impression, etc.

So here is a tweet:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and here are some comments:

"as u all probably know... whenever it's gay 90% chance it's mamamoo related..."

"Whenever there's some gay sht happening it's fairly safe to assume it's mamamo"

"subscribe to her! she doesn't hide she loves women"

"where can i watch it? can i pls apply? im single over here"

"SOLAR FROM MAMAMOO AKA MILF QUEEN"

"solar u el gee bee tee"

"i love it how ppl see sth gay in kpop immediately think its mamamoo and it is"

sorry but this is another thing of kpop stans forcing their dreams about Idol/group sexual preferences.

I would understand if this video would be some high bait, but dang it's not...

External Content www.youtube.com

• Official Post

And that's why I stopped following that Twitter account. It's a really cute way to get familiar with groups where you don't know the members (it's how I found TOO and Victon), but it's just too much twisting things to fit a narrative.

• I’m so tired of fans pushing labels on idols and using the term gay for every little thing. K pop fandoms treat the LGBT community as some big joke or as a fetish,I’m so tired of it, even those within our community misuse the term gay and just use it for wishful thinking.

• When one of the Mamamoo members goes public with a boyfriend the meltdown will be epic.

Haven’t they all talked about dating? I like some of their songs but I’m not in the fandom so I don’t know enough about them, but I’m pretty sure they have talked about boyfriends before.

Honestly, with some fans they have literally decided someone’s sexuality and will never admit they are wrong. Look at how some fans are still trying to claim Chaeyoung is gay and her boyfriend is a fake , or that Momo and Heechul are bearding.

I actually know someone personally who takes part in those who is gay and lesbian threads, which always have the most insane reasoning. Whether it’s from straight fans or LGBT fans, it is ridiculous IMO. I say this as a bisexual woman who would love genuine representation in K pop.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!