Super Junior 10th album "The Renaissance"

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i wanted to hate this album but then the bsides happened :teeheek:

• omg they remade raining spell shit......

where have you been? they even released a live version lol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

apparently they asked fans to vote for an old song they want to be remade and RSFL won the votes. personally i thought it was a joke (i voted for U :eyes: ) until they dropped the actual video

• ohhhh...

I don't really like it.. why mix up a perfect song they done that with shake it up too :( I mean it would be good if i hadnt already heard the original.. just my opinion though lol

the whole fandom shares your sentiment. the only upside is we finally got a live version lol

• Am I the only one who really loved the title track? In fact, I think it's my fave ever since Black Suit.

I swear Yoo Young Jin puts crack into his tracks, I have no other explanation to why his chokehold on me hasn't let up since 2010 ;(;(;(

(b-sides, are, of course superior, but that has been not only SuJu's but entire SM's thing since, like 2017 at the very least - they constantly keep choosing some of the more mediocre songs for titles AND I HAVE NO FREAKIN IDEA WHY).

(also, congrats fellas, yesterday SuJu recorded their highest 1st week sales in just 1 day, so it looks like they're really gonna have their best-selling album in their 16th year. haters just keep activating suju curse :clown: )

• I am officially obsessed with this album :pepe-hype:

I'll just pretend that Tell Me Baby doesn't exist but everything else is perfect?

Closer :pepe-cross:

Paradox :pepe-smug:

Mystery :pepe-flirt:

Burn The Floor :pepe-comfy:

Raining Spell For Love :peperain:

Melody :pepe-angel:

More Days With You :pepelove1:

Super :pepemusic:

• Is there anything like ticky tocky in the album? I’m too lazy to check out every song

Paradox

External Content youtu.be

Mystery

External Content youtu.be

This two in my opinion are similar to Ticky Tocky

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!