How popular will ZB1 be?

• The line up is very good, I think it's the strongest ever from Produce-Planet series granted they are only 9

They are very solid in talent, visuals, personality and have trainees with spreadout popularity among many markets

The top 2 of the group are REALLY hard to challenge this time, they are both It Boy material and they shipping is so strong that is hard to see much rivalry

And the fandom seems really peaceful and pleased, more than any Produce-Planet grupo I've seen so far

There is a vacuum of relevant Boygroups, the last one to debut was Enhypen. The moment for them to debut is really good

So far everything is playing in their favor, so it's up to Wake One. If they have a bit of competence this group will hit big

• I think their label knows this group has potential, so I'm thinking they'll try harder. The songs from the show were pretty good so I hope they'll keep it up

• The fandom is peaceful?🤣🤣🤣

• just like wanna one, their peak will be their debut & then go down and their main fb will be sk , ch and some in jp. most likely will be ch.so expect bigger sales , maybe surpassing wanna one. thing abt ch, they are bunch of solo stans do they naturally like a grp that will disband early. they wont be as popular as top 3 bgs globally- skz, txt, enhypen since they are a temporary grp. even kang daniel did not reach global stardom nor will he likely get it. what i mean by global success is measured by ips & generated revenues and do not rely heavily in SK since most labels are going global now. Focus is global success and if main is CH only & SK both are so fickle minded esp abt bgs. While global fans like stanning a grp that will at least stay together for 7yrs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!