What upbeat songs do you enjoy (K-Pop)/ suggest me something for my work out playlist I'm creating.

• To those who enjoy up beat songs, or have songs in your workout playlist, what do you have so far? For songs I enjoy, here's a preview of a couple that I have added:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Although I couldn't get my original gmail account back that I was hacked, I have since had a new email and am possibly going to open a Spotify Account as my Apple Music Subscription comes to an end.

Any suggestions are welcomed~

• I'm too lazy listen to my spotify lol

External Content open.spotify.com

• I'm too lazy listen to my spotify lol

External Content open.spotify.com

Lol that's okay to I appreciate it

• External Content www.youtube.com

or gfriend songs maybe?

• there is this playlist called "twice as fast" filled with twice songs by derrick gee which people said makes their treadmill routine faster because he curates the songs by the bpm?? do it for the science please i'm not a gym person at all

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!